Information on Personal Data Processing
The company DREAMland, spol. s r.o. with registered office at Duhová 1013, 293 06 Kosmonosy, ID No. 257 81 049, is registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague in Section C, Entry 69650 (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”). This company is the Buyer’s Data Controller and has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. No individual automated decision-making by the Data Controller takes place within the meaning of Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
The company’s contact details DREAMland, spol. s r.o. are as follows:
- mailing address: Duhová 1013, 293 06 Kosmonosy
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone No.: +420 315 550 005
The Data Controller processes the Buyer’s identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of a contract and improvement of quality of services which the Buyer provided or which the Data Controller obtained in connection with the customer’s order performance. The Data Controller shall namely process the following Buyer’s data: name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone.
The reason for the Buyer’s data processing is the Buyer’s order performance and exercise of rights and obligations under a concluded contract between the Buyer and Data Controller, as well as sending commercial communications and conducting other marketing and advertising activities towards the Buyer and obtaining information about the Buyer’s satisfaction with the goods or services with the aim of improvement of quality of services provided by this Data Controller.
The legal ground for the personal data processing is:
- performance of the contract between the Buyer and Data Controller;
- the Data Controller’s legitimate interest to provide direct marketing, i.e. namely with the purpose of sending commercial communications and conducting other marketing and advertising activities towards the Buyer, for instances also via a Newsletter, i.e. sending of information about goods and services and special events of the Data Controller and sending customer satisfaction survey;
- if no order for goods or services was placed, the Buyer's consent with personal data processing for marketing purposes, namely for the purposes of sending of commercial communications and conducting other marketing and advertising activities of the Data Controller towards the Buyer, namely also via a Newsletter, i.e. sending of information about goods and services and special events of the Data Controller.
Other recipients and processors of the Buyer’s personal data shall be persons ensuring marketing, operational and Internet services for the Data Controller, persons involved in the delivery of goods or services to the Buyer and effecting the Buyer’s payments under the concluded contract and persons analysing data obtained from customer satisfaction surveys. The Data Controller does not intend to transfer the Buyer’s personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
The Data Controller may store and use the Buyer’s data solely:
- for a period strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in particular for the period necessary to perform rights and obligations arising from a contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Data Controller, and to exercise rights arising from this contractual relationship, which shall, however, not exceed 5 years;
- for a period of granting and until revocation of the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of marketing and improving the quality of services of the Data Controller which shall, however, not exceed 5 years from granting the consent;
- for a period prescribed by legal regulations, in particular the accounting, tax and archiving legal obligation, when the personal data shall be processed and stored for a period of 10 years starting from the year following after the year in which the contract between the Buyer and Data Controller was concluded.
If the Buyer so wishes, he may withdraw his consent with personal data processing at any time, whereas such withdrawal shall be in writing, with his manuscript signature attached, and shall be sent to the following address: DREAMland, spol. s r.o., Duhová 1013, 293 06 Kosmonosy, or electronically by sending the consent withdrawal from the e-mail address specified above to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or delivered in person to the Data Controller’s address DREAMland, spol. s r.o., Duhová 1013, 293 06 Kosmonosy.
If the Data Controller processes the Buyer’s personal data due to performance of the subject-matter of a contract concluded between the Buyer and the Data Controller, the Buyer shall not be obliged to provide personal data to the Data Controller, however, the data provisions shall be the necessary requirement for the performance of the subject-matter of such contract and the contract may not be concluded or performed by the Data Controller without the Buyer’s personal data provision.
Under the conditions set forth in the Regulation, the Buyer may request from the Data Controller access to his personal data, the right to correct or delete his personal data, or to restrict processing of his personal data, the right to object to the processing of his personal data, the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint against the Data Controller with a supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Data Controller has carried out all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the Buyer’s personal data in accordance with legal regulations, in particular:
- has carried out measures necessary to prevent access of unauthorized persons to the personal data and to means for its processing;
- has carried out measures necessary to prevent unauthorized reading, creating, copying, transferring, modifying or deleting of the records containing personal data;
- has carried out measures to prevent transfer of the personal data to unauthorized persons;
- has carried out measures to prevent unauthorized access to data media.
If it is necessary to grant to the Data Controller consent to process the Buyer’s personal data, the Buyer agrees with the conditions of the processing and storing of his personal data specified in this document by checking a box online using a form posted on the Data Controller’s Web sites and confirms that he has been acquainted with the conditions.
I grant my consent to the processing of my personal data as specified above and I confirm that I have been acquainted with the above information.